Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New To Pdaxrom
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Distro Support and Discussion > pdaXrom
Walmar
Hiho,

I got my C760 last saturday and I have been playing around with the different ROMs out there. Finally I have settled with Kathrin RC5. But there are two thinks I would like to know:

1. How do you deal with windows that are to large for the screen? For example the Preferences dialog in Gaim will not fit onto the screen and I have to drag him around with its titlebar, but cannot reach the items on the bottom of the window.

2. Is there a mail applet for matchbox?

Thanks
Walmar
samxiao
1. use Alt to move the screen around

that's how i do it
Zumi
1. Try dragging it while holding the Alt (Address) key. You can click on it everywhere.
2. I haven't seen any yet. I don't think one exists, or at least it's not compiled for pdaXrom.

Zumi smile.gif
cs_jacky
Hey, how to do Caps Lock? I tried Fn + Caps but can't get it. Thanks in advance.
gromituk
You can't (without modifications), just like you can't do useful things like delete and change brightness. Some of these are on the list for the next release.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.