Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: List Of All Supported Hw
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Distro Support and Discussion > pdaXrom
drak2
Is anywhere SERIOUS list of HW and state its support in pdaXrom? (wifi, bluetooth, GPS,phones,...)
If not, I' will help with create it.

Roman
Hrw
That kind of list shouldn't be made just for one OS/platform. We have SharpROM, SharpROM based, pdaXrom, OpenZaurus (for Zauruses), OpenSimpad, Familiar 0.8 is coming... So if a HW list be created then it should be easy expandable for other systems then just pdaXrom.

For example: I plan to buy Pretec WiFi CF Card so info which distributions supports it and via which driver will be good for me. If I will get info "it run under pdaXrom" then info is partially unuseful as I won't know which driver it use under pdaXrom.
Chero
Hi,

On the homepage of pdaXrom (www.pdaXrom.org) you can read this :

pdaXrom has been tested on Sharp Zaurus SL-C700/750/760/860 but is currently being ported to other architectures.

Cheers,
Chero.
Chero
I read the question again.
Just ignore my previous post,

Chero.
alan
drak2 : I think your quesion should be directly asked to pdaxrom team. I know they are working on a new version of teir website, i might be a good idea to ad a "known as supported hardware" wiki part. This way, any one could add his own experience and/or tricks to use to have a specific hardware working.

On the other hand, Hrw is right : this should'nt be availiable only for pdaxrom and a part for for developpers should be opened : this way, used modules could be declared...

Maybe the ZUG wiki should be used a bit more...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2015 Invision Power Services, Inc.