Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Error When Accessing 'site Mirrors - Devnet Board'
OESF Forums > Everything Else > Site Specific Forums > Site Suggestions, Requests, and Updates
zmiq2
Hi,

when accessing the link devnet board in ZUG main page, I receive a 'page not found error'.

I'm trying to access that, to see information about how to setup a python application to properly show its icon in the taskbar, so, if anyone has that info handy, I'll appreciate that.

TIA
tumnus
offroadgeek, has the DevNet forum database been merged with the new OESF forums yet?

Also, has the DevNet Community mirror been deleted?
offroadgeek
QUOTE(tumnus @ Jan 22 2005, 06:51 PM)
offroadgeek, has the DevNet forum database been merged with the new OESF forums yet?

Not yet, I'm still working on that. The sql dump that I have doesn't include the user data from the old devnet, so I'm trying to figure out how to import all of the posts, and have them associated with a dummy ID (like devnet_import).

QUOTE(tumnus @ Jan 22 2005, 06:51 PM)
Also, has the DevNet Community mirror been deleted?

This has not been deleted.. I just didn't move it to the .org site... should I? I guess I assumed that it wasn't ever used....
slapout
There is a Python section in these forums in the Everything Development section. You might want to try asking your question there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.