Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome Buckeyes!!!
OESF Forums > Everything Else > Regional User Groups > North America East > Ohio
hooverjo
Thanks for joining our forum. Please tell us about yourself, and how you use your Zaurus. What apps are useful and what sites are your favorites?
Anonymous
I'm in Columbus. Just getting started with my Z. I use it as a PIM, MP3 player, Bible study aide, Map program, eBook ...

I really would like to program C++ (or Smalltalk) for it. Either directly on the Z or from a WinPC.
hooverjo
I'm in Columbus.  Just getting started with my Z.  I use it as a PIM, MP3 player, Bible study aide, Map program, eBook ...

I really would like to program C++ (or Smalltalk) for it.  Either directly on the Z or from a WinPC.

Please register (top right button). It's easy and quick!
DougMair
Ok. Registered now.
nickster87
Hi there!!!

I am in Whitehouse, Ohio (near Toledo in NW Ohio).

Just registered! I just got a SL-5600, but had to send it back because of freezes and dead pixels. I might get the C750 from Dynamism. Still thinking about it, though.

GO OHIO!!!!
hooverjo
try the sl-5500?
nickster87
Yes, I have tried the SL-5500. It was my second PDA.
roderickv
Any Ohio ZUG members still around?
cschwarck
Hello everyone! Here's an Ohio Zaurus user - I'm in Worthington near Columbus. I have the 5500 with OZ 3.3.5 and a D-Link WiFi card = awesome!

-Chris
karapta
Hello I'm from Gahanna, Ohio

SL-5500
TKC ROM and apps
Linksys WCF12
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.