I think that this might not be too hard for a Zaurus. For the basics, we'd need...
- Some sort of Qt-based GUI for sending files.
- Some sort of daemon which listens for files being sent. This could possibly be the GUI as well, such that files can only be received while the GUI is running. Good for security, but not as good for flexibility.
- Ability to choose where to save the received files.
- Ability to launch the saved files.
- Integration into the file manager? Probably impossible, but would be nice. :-/
- Integration into other PIM apps. I expect that something like KO/PI could have this hacked in to allow sending contacts. Hell, it could probably even run the daemon as well so that it could receive contacts directly. :-)
I'll be learning some of this stuff pretty soon, since I want to implement basic bluejacking capabilities on my Z, but I'm not sure yet whether I'll go down the Qtopia+bluez route or the J2ME route.