C3100 General Info
Overview of specifications for the Sharp SL-C3100 (Date of launch: ??)
Note: the SL-C3100 is the same hardware as SL-C3200 but with a 4GB internal drive instead of 6GB.
* Intel XScale PXA270 416MHz
* 128MB flash rom (also called NAND). Partitioning : * 32768k KB (/dev/mtdblock2): / * 91136k KB (/dev/mtdblock3): /home * Rest (/dev/mtdblock1): hidden partition
* 64MB SDRAM
- Hard Disk
* Internal CF-like socket fitted with 4GB Hitachi microdrive
- Card Slots
* SD card slot (possibly SDIO?) * CF card slot
- Communications & I/O
* USB 2.0 - slave and host (the latter needs a special cable)
* 640x480 chip on glass TFT display
* Qwerty keyboard
- Battery & Power
* 1800 mAH, external charger (Input 100V - 240V / Output 5V - 1000mA).