C3200 General Info
Overview of specifications for the Sharp SL-C3200 (Date of launch: March 2006)
Note: the SL-C3200 is the same hardware as SL-C3100 but with a 6GB internal drive instead of 4GB.
* Intel XScale PXA270 416MHz
* 128MB flash rom (also called NAND). Partitioning : * 44032 KB : / * 79872 KB : /home
* 64MB SDRAM
- Hard Disk
* Internal CF-like socket fitted with 6GB Hitachi microdrive * /dev/hda1 = 9725KB mounted on /hdd1 * /dev/hda2 = 9755KB mounted on /hdd2 * /dev/hda3 = 5968284 mounted on /hdd3
- Card Slots
* SD card slot (possibly SDIO?) * CF card slot
- Communications & I/O
* USB 2.0 - slave and host (the latter needs a special cable)
* 640x480 chip on glass TFT display
* Qwerty keyboard, same as SL-C3100
- Battery & Power
* 1800 mAH, external charger (Input 100V - 240V / Output 5V - 1000mA).