NAND Flash Restore
Some of this information is originally from | Conics.
- Get an original NAND backup via this page at Conics and unzip it or use your own backup made as described in NAND Flash Backup.
- Copy the image to the root directory of an SD or CF card.
- Go to the Service Menus
- Insert the card.
- Select NAND Image restore.
- Select SD or CF.
- Wait until the bar fills the screen and OK appears.
- Exit the menu and boot the Zaurus.
- Select option 10 from Service Menu 3:
- Install the correct ROM for the correct Zaurus.