NAND Flash Restore
This is information from the Original URL @ Conics
- Get an Original Japanese NAND backups:
http://downloads.conics.net/pda/zaurus-sl-c700/service-menus/original-backups/ or use your own backup made as described in NAND Flash Backup
- NAND Flash restores (from CF card with unzipped ROM image).
So unzip the Backup file on a FAT16 formatted CF Card.
- Follow the directions on this page to get to English Service Menus:
[C760 English Service Menus]
- Insert the CF Card.
- Select option 10 from Service Menu 3:
- C760 ROM won't work on C700 or vice versa.
- Don't know if you have to be plugged in to get the flash to work. Can be unplugged but this is dangerous.
- This also worked for me using a FAT16 formatted SD card on a SL-C860. I had to take the CF card out to get it to flash from the SD card.