TitchyLinux: a port of Debian to the Sharp Zaurus 3X00 series.
- See note further down the page, other machines can have this installed!
- Follow the link: TitchyLinux Site to the website with basic install instructions, bug reports, tips and user comments.
- There is also a section for discussion of TitchyLinux on the OESF forums which is linked here: Debian forum
- The distribution first worked with Zaurus machines with an internal microdrive, but success has been achieved with the C1000 and the C860 machines. It is believed that it will be possible to install TitchyLinux on the C750 also.
- A working network connection is necessary during the original installation process. People have successfully installed using Wifi cards, USB networking and with CF LAN cards. YMMV!