- TitchyLinux standard GCC environment
- If you issue the command apt-get install build-essential, you will be able to use the normal linux development environment. You may also install module-assistant if you wish.
- The Scratchbox system on your Linux desktop or laptop will provide a powerful cross-compiler development suite. It is possible to use it for various handhelds, including the Nokia tablets. Scratchbox
- The OPIE/Angstrom group have produced and use a development environment called Bitbake. Follow this link OpenZaurus.
- A more user friendly and transparent way to get BitBake and the source trees for the kernels etc. may be found at PokyLinux. This is described as a subset of the OpenZaurus system.
- Further information about the PokyLinux version may be obtained at OpenedHand, which is the site of a group of developers who use this system for both open and commercial projects.
- Discussion is taking place at Debian on the OESF forums.
- Return to TitchyLinux page.TitchyLinux