Hi, I am using
- SL-C3200, pdaXii13 5.4.9
- SL-C750, Sharp ROM
I am interested in Thai and Japanese as well as other languages, dictionaries, PIM, image processing etc.
Just to let you know, I don't have the time to make major contributions to this wiki but if I find a typo, mistake, something out of date, I will try to correct it and as I continue to learn more about my Zaurus I will add anything of general interest.
Proposed Wiki Layout
Comments are welcome - please see discussion.
- Embedded Linux Specific Software (i.e. designed for PDA form factor)
- PDA Hardware
- Non Zaurus Platforms
- Can run Linux (Familiar on iPaq, Archos, OpenMoko etc)
- Can't run Linux yet i.e. in development (Kojinsha?)
- Others (unknown status or not really platforms) Nokia N800, TomTom
- Some links are wrong because the page linked to is badly named or has the wrong scope. I tried to choose links that were representative of what I meant.
- This isn't exhaustive. There are loads more pages I didn't link to just to keep it concise.
- There are a lot of pages on how to convert Zaurus to English, how to flash a ROM, how to create an ipk, some other themes are repeated in multiple places.
- Many pages are specific to 5500 but linked to from non-5500 pages.