Author Topic: Transferring From Av700 To Pc  (Read 2012 times)

Rodders

• View Profile
Transferring From Av700 To Pc
« on: May 03, 2006, 09:57:44 am »
Hi, I have download a few TV programmes to my AV700 and I am trying to transfer them to my PC. I have over 14GB of space on my PC but when I try to transfer a file approx 1GB in size I get the error "not enough storage is available to complete this operation". Looking in Google I believe this to be a Windows problem. I am using XP home SP2. Any ideas?

Rodders

manuel2

• View Profile
Transferring From Av700 To Pc
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2006, 10:41:41 am »
Quote from: Rodders,May 3 2006, 05:57 AM
"not enough storage is available to complete this operation".

I have just been reading through old threads as i have recently bought an Av500 and i have had the same problem you have mentioned above.

I have connected my Av500 as a window device to my PC (XP windows home edition SP2) via USB (a USB at the rear of PC as it needs to be powered) and have successfully transfered/copied very short music videos across to my PC to WMP and then back to Av500 again.  

But when i attempt to copy/transfer  larger files i.e. a film 0.98gb i get the same message above and have also had "YOUR SYSTEM IS LOW ON VIRTUAL MEMORY..............."  This seems to occur even when i attempt to tranfer/copy the film to a folder via windows explorer, not using WMP.

My PC currently has 256 mb of ram, 62gb free in C drive and 980mb free in D drive.  
« Last Edit: June 06, 2006, 10:44:31 am by manuel2 »