Author Topic: Planet backup?  (Read 8509 times)

Robsno5

• View Profile
Planet backup?
« on: April 22, 2023, 04:59:32 pm »
Planet mention a backup in their software but I cannot see it on my Cosmo or on the android go play store under planets software. Am I missing something? In the end I used the android file access to copy files on my Mac and also used google one backup but it would be good if there is an official backup solution from planet.

gymbo

• View Profile
Re: Planet backup?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2023, 02:44:03 am »
Planet mention a backup in their software but I cannot see it on my Cosmo or on the android go play store under planets software. Am I missing something? In the end I used the android file access to copy files on my Mac and also used google one backup but it would be good if there is an official backup solution from planet.
Unfortunately the Planet backup is just for the Astro for the time being. It was supposed to be for at least the Cosmo as well, but is not on the play store yet. It is available on Planets own pages (I think), but with clear instructions to only install it on  the Astro...

Robsno5

• View Profile
Re: Planet backup?
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2023, 09:25:13 am »
Thank you for the information. You would think anything that both gave security to Cosmo users and made it easier to migrate later to an Astro slide would be in the company’s interests.