Author Topic: Hancomsheet Save / Save As  (Read 1628 times)

pantau

• View Profile
Hancomsheet Save / Save As
« on: February 07, 2005, 02:52:52 pm »
When I try to save a newly generated file with HancomSheet, the application "hangs". I'm able to switch to the desktop only with the "HOME" key. Touchscreen is not working, but keys are. After killing  
hancomsheet from the konsole command line, everything works again.
If I open a existing xls-file in hancomsheet, I'm able to modify and save it. But if I try to do "Save as" application hangs again.

I'm using cacko 1.22a.

Any hints?

Thanks !

clofland

• View Profile
    • http://www.lofland.net/
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2005, 04:44:47 pm »
Just checked, and I don't seem to have this problem.

It does seem to "hang" slightly before it gives me the save dialogue. It appears to be scanning some directories for XLS files. Maybe it is getting lost on your device? I remember some apps would hang when you started them because they scanned the devices for .xyz files and if you had a bazillion of them, or had odd symlinks in places, it would just scan forever. ("You can seek forever an a clear disk.")

You might run it from the console, and see if it spits out any error messages.
[span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\']C-760 pdaXrom 1.1.0beta3[/span]
- Sandisk UltraII 1GB SD card - Socket LP CF LAN card - Socket LP CF WLAN card - Socket CF Bluetooth Card Rev H -

pantau

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2005, 04:15:09 am »
Thanks for the check...
I also had the idea, that it checks for xls files. But I only have 1 xls-file on the whole zaurus...
I'm using a SD card so the bad-symlink-idea sounds good. But is there a way to find that out?
I already tried to start from console, but there is no output, and starting with "strace hancomsheet" didn't give any useful information (at least for me :-))