Author Topic: [SALE] Cosmo Communicator + accessories  (Read 3472 times)

thoadr

• View Profile
[SALE] Cosmo Communicator + accessories
« on: March 15, 2022, 03:06:47 pm »
I am selling my Cosmo Communicator, bought in december 2021 (invoice available as PDF for the remaining warranty) as well as both accessories, the HDMI cable and the USB-C hub. I received it as a present for Christmas but I am not using it as much. It is in a nearly new state optic, protection layers are still present and I bought in addition a tailor made protection case in leather. Everything with orginal packaging.
The device has a QWERTY + KANA keyboard. I am based in Germany and would like 390 € (prefered, but could be another currency) + Shippment (almost anywere, as far you pay for it) for the package (Cosmo + Accessories + leather case). The current price on the planet computers store would be around 600 € (+VAT / Customs), without the leather case.

Pictures available on this link: https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/cosmo-communicator-planet-computers/2045023903-173-2104
The picture 10 of 13 is showing a lost pigment from few µm (was unfortatly intialy present)

Payment by cash (if you live near Düsseldorf) or wire transfer or Paypal. If you have any question, just ask!  ;D
« Last Edit: March 15, 2022, 03:09:56 pm by thoadr »