Author Topic: AppBar how to change the clock from 24hr to 12hr  (Read 2308 times)

adamsinger77

• View Profile
AppBar how to change the clock from 24hr to 12hr
« on: September 08, 2021, 08:29:10 pm »
not sure if this was asked/answered before and i tried searching but no answer... i would like to be able to change the appbar clock from 24hr to 12hr. i can change the androd clock settings but cannot find how to change the appbar one. any help would be wonderful thanks

gymbo

• View Profile
Re: AppBar how to change the clock from 24hr to 12hr
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2021, 07:19:45 pm »
I've got 24h clock in the app-bar on my Cosmo, and just turned on my Gemini to confirm I have the same there. I'm quite sure I've done nothing else than turn on 24h clock in the settings...

adamsinger77

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2021, 10:00:43 pm »
mine is also 24hr clock but i want  it to be 12hr. i have changed my clock settings in android to 12hr but the app bar  is still 24hr

gymbo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2021, 12:21:37 am »
Sorry, misread the topic...

Have tried to change different settings to try and get 12h clock on the Gemini app-bar, and can't seem to make that happen... But on the Cosmo it DOES follow the setting in the settings for time for Android.

So other than "upgrading" to a Cosmo, it might look like you are out of luck. And I doubt that getting the app-bar to display a 12h clock actually warrants that upgrade... And if you WERE to upgrade, I would recommend the Astro instead 8) :-\