Author Topic: [SALE] Cosmo Communicator (EUSA, US English, currently in Ireland)  (Read 1558 times)

cge

• View Profile
I am interested in selling my Cosmo Communicator: the poor quality keyboard and poor Linux support made the device unsuitable for me, and as a result, it has largely been sitting unused.  It is currently dual booting Linux and Android, both with modifications to workaround key rollover limitations, but I can change the setup to whatever the buyer would prefer.

It has a US English keyboard (not what I ordered...), and is the EUSA model.  It has been fine for me on both US (Google Fi) and EU (Vodafone) networks.  This sale is (at least for now) only for the device itself: I don't think I have the charger or original cable easily accessible to me, as I have consolidated USB-C charging arrangements for all of my devices.

I am asking €400 (or the equivalent in GBP/USD/ETH, all of which I can accept without conversion), plus shipping; I can accept SEPA and a number of other payment methods.  I am currently in Ireland, and can ship to the EU or UK, but will likely be in the US in June and could ship to the US at that point.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 11:35:44 am by cge »