Author Topic: New RSS feeds for the Gemini forums  (Read 4482 times)

Varti

• Administrator
    • View Profile
New RSS feeds for the Gemini forums
« on: January 08, 2018, 10:00:52 am »

Hi,

I have created four new RSS feeds for the existing Gemini forums (Hardware, Linux, Android and General Discussion). They can be accessed by clicking on the RSS logo on the bottom left corner of the page (see the attached screengrab), then by selecting the desired forum.

The URL that will be opened can be then copy-pasted into any RSS reader (I have successfully tested them with feedly.com). Unfortunately I have not found any way to merge all the four feeds into one, since each feed can only follow a single forum, but at least in Feedly you can group them into one single feed. Please let me know if you have any problem with the feeds, or if you'd like additional feeds.

Thanks to scops for the RSS support idea.

[ Invalid Attachment ]

Varti
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 10:13:19 am by Varti »
Planet Gemini PDA WiFi/LTE with Mediatek x27
SL-C1000 running Arch Linux ARM May2017, K30225 Wi-Fi CF Card, 64GB SDXC card
and many other Zauruses!

Varti

• Administrator
    • View Profile
New RSS feeds for the Gemini forums
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2018, 04:08:30 am »
I have now added four new RSS feeds, one for each News forum (Hardware, Software, OESF announcements and Misc news), you can find them at the bottom left part of the main OESF page as usual. I have also changed RSS Export Cache Frequency refresh from 15 to 5 minutes.
As a reminder, all the RSS feeds are automatically published on the #planetgemini channel on matrix.org (thanks scops!).

Varti
Planet Gemini PDA WiFi/LTE with Mediatek x27
SL-C1000 running Arch Linux ARM May2017, K30225 Wi-Fi CF Card, 64GB SDXC card
and many other Zauruses!