Author Topic: New Forum Layout  (Read 14772 times)

Varti

• Administrator
    • View Profile
New Forum Layout
« on: March 07, 2017, 11:13:03 am »
Hi,

As you have noticed, we have now a new forum layout which should better serve the current needs, a long overdue change I believe. This is what has been changed:

- many forums, which are not used anymore since years, have now been archived in a new Archived forums section. All the forums there are read-only, so no new thread can be added or replied to. If required, you can open a new thread in one of the active forums and link to the older thread
- some older forums have been merged into single ones
- the whole forum is now not a (mostly) Zaurus-only one anymore; the sections which are devoted to the Zaurus are now clearly labeled as such. This is done so that any newcomer will find it easier to find out, in the Model Specific section, to which model is each forum related to.

The ELSI and Wiki forums will remain the same as before, we'll eventually change them when both the Wiki and the ELSI will be back online.

If you need any new forum to be opened, or any old one to be taken out of the archive, please let me know.

Varti
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 08:03:48 am by Varti »
Planet Gemini PDA WiFi/LTE with Mediatek x27
SL-C1000 running Arch Linux ARM May2017, K30225 Wi-Fi CF Card, 64GB SDXC card
and many other Zauruses!

TheWalt

• View Profile
New Forum Layout
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2017, 09:30:09 pm »
Quote from: Varti
As you have noticed, we have now a new forum structure which should better serve the current needs, a long overdue change I believe.

Looking good!  Thanks for taking the time to make this happen.
- Gemini PDA | WiFi - Android 7.1.1
- GPD Pocket | Ubuntu Mate 18.10
- Zaurus SL-C3100 | ArchLinuxARM