Author Topic: Estimation of Astro shipment based on Cosmo Campaign  (Read 11169 times)

Wolfgang

• View Profile
Re: Estimation of Astro shipment based on Cosmo Campaign
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2022, 04:11:32 am »
Can't wait for you first impressions...  ;)
Got mine (German) a week ago and still setting it up to become my daily toy.
We'll see!  ;D

I promise this is the last "about me" post in this thread. Wednesday, December 14, 2022, my Astro finally arrived. It was scheduled for the day before, but, apparently, the delivery vehicle broke down about a mile from my home, so it seems safe to say there were delays in every part of this journey.

As I have, courtesy of my unusual-ish keyboard, used myself as the cutoff point for "most backers have received their Astro" (sorry, gymbo - I really hope you'll get yours soon), I'll stop tracking deliveries now, some 21 months after Planets original estimate. That might be a bit soon, as it seems the FIN/SWE keyboards got made fairly "early" this time, but I must move on. That said, my thoughts are with backer in places that, as of now, might not even have functional international postal services, or even electricity. I look forward to the day when Planet reports that every single crowdfunded Astro has been delivered.

While I haven't even booted my Astro yet, I have taken a bunch of photos, which I intend to upload to a new thread as soon as I can find the time. /D
« Last Edit: December 17, 2022, 04:14:43 am by Wolfgang »

Daniel W

• View Profile
Re: Estimation of Astro shipment based on Cosmo Campaign
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2022, 09:06:10 pm »
My Astro pictures thread is up now, in the General Discussion subforum.
/Daniel