OESF Portal | OESF Forum | OESF Wiki | LinuxPDA | #planetgemini chat on matrix.org | #gemini-pda chat on Freenode | #zaurus and #alarmz chat on Freenode | ELSI (coming soon) | Ibiblio

IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> How to stop Back on-screen button from vibrating while keeping keyboard vibration?
NCI
post Aug 8 2018, 02:36 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 826,042

While I was extremely skeptical of physical keyboard vibration at first, after reflashing the device and typing a bit while having it on I totally love the feature. Vibration after pressing on-screen buttons, however, is something I definitely won't tolerate, it always annoyed the hell out of me. Only one of the on-screen buttons, the Back one, causes this behavior. Is there an option [e.g. some dirty hack] to disable on-screen button vibration while keeping the physical keyboard vibration?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
covex
post Oct 11 2018, 07:46 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 834,412

QUOTE(NCI @ Aug 9 2018, 12:36 AM) *
While I was extremely skeptical of physical keyboard vibration at first, after reflashing the device and typing a bit while having it on I totally love the feature. Vibration after pressing on-screen buttons, however, is something I definitely won't tolerate, it always annoyed the hell out of me. Only one of the on-screen buttons, the Back one, causes this behavior. Is there an option [e.g. some dirty hack] to disable on-screen button vibration while keeping the physical keyboard vibration?

While it may seems weired you will find this settings under Sound->Other Sounds->Vibrate on tap - disable it. IMHO it is independent on the keyboard vibration, that is set elsewhere.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2019 - 10:23 PM