OESF Portal | OESF Forum | OESF Wiki | LinuxPDA | #planetgemini chat on matrix.org | #gemini-pda chat on Freenode | #zaurus and #alarmz chat on Freenode | ELSI (coming soon) | Ibiblio

IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New Japanese Dictionaries For Zbedic, Download them and try them out
koan
post Oct 8 2016, 02:01 AM
Post #16

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,025

As before, I never stopped updating EDICT for bedic format; currently on version 2.1 generated about a week ago.

I use zbedic quite a lot so I have adopted the code and started to do some work on it (libbedic and the dictionary application). I will make releases available when they are ready.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Varti
post Oct 12 2016, 02:00 AM
Post #17

Group: Admin
Member No.: 21,713

QUOTE(koan @ Oct 8 2016, 12:01 PM) *
As before, I never stopped updating EDICT for bedic format; currently on version 2.1 generated about a week ago.

I use zbedic quite a lot so I have adopted the code and started to do some work on it (libbedic and the dictionary application). I will make releases available when they are ready.

I'm looking forward to try it out once I install Cacko again. I'm studying Japanese (on and off), so far I have only used jisho.org as a japanese dictionary, but I'd like to give zbedic and your dictionary a try too. Nice to see that you are also updating the software too, are you planning of updating the sf repository with your changes?

Varti

+Quote Post
koan
post Oct 12 2016, 09:19 AM
Post #18

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,025

QUOTE(Varti @ Oct 12 2016, 08:00 PM) *
are you planning of updating the sf repository with your changes?

I was thinking that this would be a fork and that any binary releases would be accompanied with full code available on my website.

I'm not really sure how much I can get done and how quickly. I've started by tidying up code and fixing static analysis warnings. Then it's on to finishing my Qt 5 port for zbedic; you can build it now for Qt 3 quite easily from the SF source. There are some issues with the Qt 3 version which is why I need to do this work in the first place.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th July 2020 - 08:49 AM