OESF Portal | OESF Forum | OESF Wiki | LinuxPDA | #planetgemini chat on matrix.org | #gemini-pda chat on Freenode | #zaurus and #alarmz chat on Freenode | ELSI (coming soon) | Ibiblio

IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Gemini PDA For Sale (FLAWLESS Condition) X27, with New Gemini HDMI Adapter + Zipper Case
Headhunter
post Oct 25 2018, 04:33 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 822,803

Hello Everyone--

Selling a seldom used Pristine Condition Gemini Android PDA X27 Model with HDMI Adapter (Brand New / Unused).

This was my 2nd phone line for a future/upcoming business. Decided to stick with my tablet. Still has original plastic on the screen. Not a single scratch or smudge anywhere. Have all items + the OEM HDMI Adapter. Have all original packaging. See included pictures.

I am in South Carolina USA.

Price: $500
Please contact me with PM or Feel free to Text: +1-864-787-88 Eight Eight
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Will Atl
post Dec 10 2018, 07:30 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 837,835

Hi, I am in Atlanta GA so we are close. The only issue is that for my intended use cases I cannot invest that much.
In fact I backed the Cosmo for close to that $ and I have second thoughts asI will use as a companion device to my Note 9. So I am considering pulling back my support as it seems too big of an investment to write some text, play some old games and fool around in Linux

That is why I started looking for used plain Wifi only units with no add-ons if we could get the pricing closer to USD 200.
Please let me know if you would consider it. (Perhaps you can sell the HDMI add-on separately ?)

QUOTE(Headhunter @ Oct 25 2018, 07:33 PM) *
Hello Everyone--

Selling a seldom used Pristine Condition Gemini Android PDA X27 Model with HDMI Adapter (Brand New / Unused).

This was my 2nd phone line for a future/upcoming business. Decided to stick with my tablet. Still has original plastic on the screen. Not a single scratch or smudge anywhere. Have all items + the OEM HDMI Adapter. Have all original packaging. See included pictures.

I am in South Carolina USA.

Price: $500
Please contact me with PM or Feel free to Text: +1-864-787-88 Eight Eight

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th July 2019 - 06:48 PM