OESF Portal | OESF Forum | OESF Wiki | LinuxPDA | #planetgemini chat on matrix.org | #gemini-pda chat on Freenode | #zaurus and #alarmz chat on Freenode | ELSI (coming soon) | Ibiblio

IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Latest updates on Indiegogo, Post here the links to new updates on Planet's Indiegogo page
rasva
post Oct 12 2019, 08:17 AM
Post #106

Group: Members
Member No.: 20,815

I would say not "mostly", but "only". I have EU version with contribution #17 and it is not locked yet. But I am not complaining, actually I am very glad that my Cosmo will not be from the first assembly.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Daniel W
post Oct 12 2019, 10:37 AM
Post #107

Member No.: 823,019

The specific wording in update #29 was "Most of the initial shipment batch of Cosmo perks are shipping to Japan", so I guess that's where the "mostly" came from, but yes, the units currently shipping elsewhere is reasonably also of the Japanese model, presumably backed by Japanese users elsewhere in the world.

+Quote Post
maki.jouni
post Oct 12 2019, 10:41 AM
Post #108

Member No.: 850,543

QUOTE(rasva @ Oct 12 2019, 07:17 PM) *
...EU version... ....not locked yet...

I personally think that European backers IndieGoGo contribution status will not change until Planet Computers will import European batch to their European distribution center. So I think when they import pallet of Cosmos to distribution center, then our contribution status will change and then start dispatching our Cosmos by so called last mile carries.

I'am from Finland with little bit higher contribution ID, because of backed campaign on December.

Nice to see that our campaign is already at this stage, soon our wait will be over and our friends and colleagues are asking what the h*** is that, is it new, where can I get one... etc

+Quote Post
MonkeyControl
post Oct 12 2019, 12:28 PM
Post #109

Member No.: 828,569

Ode to touchscreen

Roses are red,
Potatoes are brown,
The touchscreen* is dead,
Cause the Cosmo's in town.

*Yes, I'm aware that the Cosmo 'also' has a touchscreen**, but you know what I mean.

**Actually two touchscreens

+Quote Post
drpeter
post Oct 12 2019, 02:20 PM
Post #110

Member No.: 778,102

QUOTE(MonkeyControl @ Oct 12 2019, 09:28 PM) *
Ode to touchscreen

Roses are red,
Potatoes are brown,
The touchscreen* is dead,
Cause the Cosmo's in town.

*Yes, I'm aware that the Cosmo 'also' has a touchscreen**, but you know what I mean.

**Actually two touchscreens

Roses are red
iPhones are white
They look pretty cool
But for typing they're sh**e

tongue.gif

+Quote Post
gidds
post Yesterday, 09:25 AM
Post #111

Member No.: 816,386

Maybe I'm just being selfish here, but given that European ones have far further to travel -- and given the uncertainties around shipping that Brexit will cause (whenever it happens -- don't blame me, I didn't vote for it...), wouldn't it be more reasonable to ship the EU Cosmos first, before they get all snarled up??

+Quote Post
maki.jouni
post Yesterday, 11:02 AM
Post #112

Member No.: 850,543

"
26 days ago Cosmo Communicator Campaign - Week 42 Update
"

"
Cosmo How-to Videos - filming tomorrow

Tomorrow we will be filming several How-To videos about the Cosmo that will act as introductory online video tutorials on how to use your Cosmo.

These will be posted on-line in a few weeks.
"

Japanese batch is shipped already and other batches should be shipped within 3 weeks. So we might be quite close to see few videos of fully functional Cosmo. Can't help myself, find myself occasionally refressing Planets Vimeo page, Nothing added yet on Vimeo...

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th October 2019 - 03:56 PM