OESF Portal | OESF Forum | OESF Wiki | LinuxPDA | #planetgemini chat on matrix.org | #gemini-pda chat on Freenode | #zaurus and #alarmz chat on Freenode | ELSI (coming soon) | Ibiblio

IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Rooting the Cosmo Communicator
TheProfessorNQ
post Yesterday, 02:05 AM
Post #61

Group: Members
Member No.: 861,027

I would qualify flashing your preloader as progress! I'm back to an endless loop, at least, though the screen remains black. I should have stock boot.img on there, but I went ahead and re-flashed that. You know, I'm not confident That I didn't flash the boot.img to the recovery partition at some point. Specifically because, for reasons unknown, I keep trying to go there first before I have to stop myself, and its been a couple real late nights trying to fix this thing.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TauPan
post Yesterday, 10:54 AM
Post #62

Member No.: 856,957

Additional steps required for updating rooted Cosmos: https://www.oesf.org/forum/index.php?s=&...st&p=293493

+Quote Post
TauPan
post Yesterday, 10:58 AM
Post #63

Member No.: 856,957

QUOTE(TheProfessorNQ @ Dec 13 2019, 01:05 PM) *
I would qualify flashing your preloader as progress! I'm back to an endless loop, at least, though the screen remains black. I should have stock boot.img on there, but I went ahead and re-flashed that. You know, I'm not confident That I didn't flash the boot.img to the recovery partition at some point. Specifically because, for reasons unknown, I keep trying to go there first before I have to stop myself, and its been a couple real late nights trying to fix this thing.

I don't understand why flashing boot.img from stock or from this post https://www.oesf.org/forum/index.php?s=&...st&p=292918 doesn't fix your problems. Maybe something else is broken.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th December 2019 - 02:16 AM