OESF Portal | OESF Forum | OESF Wiki | LinuxPDA | #planetgemini chat on matrix.org | #gemini-pda chat on Freenode | #zaurus and #alarmz chat on Freenode | ELSI (coming soon) | Ibiblio

IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Clock time display issues
Daniel W
post Feb 12 2019, 01:58 PM
Post #16

Group: Members
Member No.: 823,019

QUOTE(loop @ Feb 12 2019, 10:52 PM) *
Enable system UI tuner by tapping and holding on (for a couple of seconds) the settings cogwheel icon in the notification area.
Thanks. Learning new stuff every day. Now I have seconds on my clock and percents on my battery icon. Great.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
gymbo
post Feb 12 2019, 05:09 PM
Post #17

Group: Members
Member No.: 816,769

QUOTE(Daniel W @ Feb 12 2019, 10:58 PM) *
QUOTE(loop @ Feb 12 2019, 10:52 PM) *
Enable system UI tuner by tapping and holding on (for a couple of seconds) the settings cogwheel icon in the notification area.
Thanks. Learning new stuff every day. Now I have seconds on my clock and percents on my battery icon. Great.

I have to say thanks too! It's nice to have seconds on the clock, but percentage on the battery is not really legible with my setup (at least not for me, which would be kind of counterproductive to what I try to accomplish... tongue.gif blink.gif wink.gif ) with a setting of 550 dpi.

The "For me, the problem went away by displaying seconds in the status bar" might suggest the clock (somewhere in the system) gets updated every second, so the time will be updated in displays every second as well? So any "cached" wrong time will then be corrected, and probably before you are able to detect it?? I've seen som "lag" on the time at times myself, but not so much as to really be annoying.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th February 2019 - 07:11 AM