OESF Portal | OESF Forum | OESF Wiki | LinuxPDA | #planetgemini chat on matrix.org | #gemini-pda chat on Freenode | #zaurus and #alarmz chat on Freenode | ELSI (coming soon) | Ibiblio

IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The unofficial official my cosmo has arrived thread
vader
post Nov 18 2019, 07:40 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 816,775

I looked for one - I seem to remember we had a "My Gemini Has Arrived" thread. After the "scam" thread, and with so many waiting, maybe people can be more confident that theirs is on the way be seeing how many have been delivered.

So:

order 9xx, Japanese motherboard (for Australian LTE frequencies), US keyboard and power supply.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AP756
post Nov 25 2019, 07:05 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 823,258

Ok, the postman was nice to me and delivered my Cosmo laugh.gif tongue.gif . No. 126 (German keyboard, EC power supply) reached its destination. It's up and running now and I love the keyboard backlight. After some time (rooting etc.) it will substitute my Gemini. Great phone/computer/communicator, I love it. Best buy since Gemini

Bye for now

+Quote Post
donc
post Nov 26 2019, 10:03 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 817,596

Postman delivered my Cosmo yesterday (#76, UK Keyboard, UK Charger) and I have to say I am really impressed with it. Everything is more sturdy (couldn't believe how well the hinge held the screen in position the first time I opened it, showed what I had become used to with the Gemini), the keyboard is excellent, a big improvement over the Gemini. Now to start properly setting it up with the apps and settings I was using on the Gemini...

+Quote Post
gidds
post Nov 27 2019, 05:23 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 816,386

Mine (UK) arrived today! \o/

(About half an hour before the email from Indiegogo saying that it's shipped…)

The hinge is indeed a lot sturdier (and so the unit is more stable when open), and the keyboard seems a bit better (if noisier).  (But I won't be able to put it through its paces until I can root it and start transferring stuff from my Gemini.)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th December 2019 - 03:53 AM