OESF Portal | OESF Forum | OESF Wiki | LinuxPDA | #planetgemini chat on matrix.org | #gemini-pda chat on Freenode | #zaurus and #alarmz chat on Freenode | ELSI (coming soon) | Ibiblio

IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Does anybody have maxima compiled?, ...or just a working lisp compiler
ViV
post Oct 12 2004, 11:58 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,838

I tried a build from debian-arm, it was segfaulting on first lisp interpreter use on startup with all avalaible pdaxrom versions. Then I tried to compile clisp with both devkits (onboard and crosscompiler ones), without any success, so I'm not able even to try to compile maxima. smile.gif Maybe at least a half of work (compiler) is done by somebody or there are similar math enviroments compiled for zaurus (scilab?)?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
eonblueapocalyps...
post Oct 13 2004, 02:26 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 2,275

clisp 2.33 is out there along with a version that contains maxima too. these are working perfectly on pdaXrom (you will need libreadline or some right ncurses version) and i've been playing with clisp alot since its the only lisp i have on zaurus. cmucl or sbcl would be way too big for zaurus. gcl is a good candidate too but afaik its not ported yet. if you cannot find them post here and i'll send them to you.

+Quote Post
ViV
post Oct 13 2004, 04:10 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 3,838

I've sent a PM to you.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2019 - 01:35 AM