OESF Portal | OESF Forum | OESF Wiki | LinuxPDA | #planetgemini chat on matrix.org | #gemini-pda chat on Freenode | #zaurus and #alarmz chat on Freenode | ELSI (coming soon) | Ibiblio

IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Android 8.1 for the Gemini to be available later this week, New article on GeminiPlanet about the new features of this release
Eldkatten
post Jun 1 2019, 12:45 AM
Post #76

Group: Members
Member No.: 823,876

Hello,

QUOTE(Paul H @ May 31 2019, 06:30 PM) *
I have the WiFi version but I’m still being told there is no update. Is there a way to coax it to find the update?

We might swap: my device keeps nudging me about an update I do not want rolleyes.gif

You can go to Settings - "About" - and click on the first entry: should say something about update, not sure about the exact wording in english. Thus you trigger the search for updates process manually.

Kind regards
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paul H
post Jun 1 2019, 07:07 AM
Post #77

Member No.: 824,644

Crazy thing is that is what I do and it keeps saying the version installed is the latest one. I can flash manually but shouldn’t have to do that.

QUOTE(Eldkatten @ Jun 1 2019, 12:45 AM) *
Hello,

QUOTE(Paul H @ May 31 2019, 06:30 PM) *
I have the WiFi version but I’m still being told there is no update. Is there a way to coax it to find the update?

We might swap: my device keeps nudging me about an update I do not want rolleyes.gif

You can go to Settings - "About" - and click on the first entry: should say something about update, not sure about the exact wording in english. Thus you trigger the search for updates process manually.

Kind regards

+Quote Post
Kero
post Jun 7 2019, 10:00 AM
Post #78

Member No.: 826,713

Indeed, I used manual update, needed it because of the partition resize.

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st November 2019 - 07:22 AM