OESF Portal | OESF Forum | OESF Wiki | LinuxPDA | #planetgemini chat on matrix.org | #gemini-pda chat on Freenode | #zaurus and #alarmz chat on Freenode | ELSI (coming soon) | Ibiblio

IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> You Tube Locks Up
Paul H
post Jun 18 2018, 08:40 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 824,644

Hi, new here so I hope this has not been asked already. I received my device last week, USA WiFi version. I did the updates that Android found and I changed the setting for You Tube found here but all You Tube does is crash and eventually I am asked to wait or quit. Ditto for AT Bat and Direct TV Now.

I am not too family with Android but is there anything I am missing?

Thanks
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
vader
post Jun 18 2018, 07:06 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 816,775

QUOTE(Paul H @ Jun 19 2018, 02:40 AM) *
Hi, new here so I hope this has not been asked already. I received my device last week, USA WiFi version. I did the updates that Android found and I changed the setting for You Tube found here but all You Tube does is crash and eventually I am asked to wait or quit. Ditto for AT Bat and Direct TV Now.

Thanks

Are you using the youtube app or a browser? If you are using a browser, then it could be cookies/session information stored in the browser cache. Clear the cache and try again, or install Firefox Klar (from fdroid) which clears all info for you.

+Quote Post
Paul H
post Jun 19 2018, 02:52 AM
Post #3

QUOTE(vader @ Jun 18 2018, 07:06 PM) *

Thanks

Are you using the youtube app or a browser? If you are using a browser, then it could be cookies/session information stored in the browser cache. Clear the cache and try again, or install Firefox Klar (from fdroid) which clears all info for you.

I am using the You Tube app.

+Quote Post
Paul H
post Jun 21 2018, 08:13 AM
Post #4

Weird,now You Tube is working fine. There was an update to then app yesterday but didnít mention anything that I thought would fix this but Iíll take it.

QUOTE(Paul H @ Jun 19 2018, 02:52 AM) *
QUOTE(vader @ Jun 18 2018, 07:06 PM) *

Thanks

I am using the You Tube app.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2018 - 12:04 PM