OESF Portal | OESF Forum | OESF Wiki | LinuxPDA | #planetgemini chat on matrix.org | #gemini-pda chat on Freenode | #zaurus and #alarmz chat on Freenode | ELSI (coming soon) | Ibiblio

IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Audible indication of dialling, The dialling tone repeated in the callers earpiece
rodgos
post Jan 24 2020, 02:04 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 822,018

I'm not sure whether this is me, and I'm missing some setting. On all Android phones I've used, when calling a number, when the call is going through, the dialling tone to the called number is repeated in the calling phone, thereby indicating that all is going as it should. However, with my Cosmo, on dialling a number, there is total silence until the called phone is picked up, or the call ends, or, presumably, whatever else might happen, like going to voice mail, etc. Silence may be golden, but not in this instance.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rodgos
post Jan 24 2020, 04:01 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 822,018

Ah, found it! Apparently it's under 'Call Volume' in the settings, which, by default is set to inaudible for a new installation. Not that the absolute maximum is particularly loud, but is adequate in a not particularly noisy area.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd February 2020 - 01:51 AM