Author Topic: Request For Vaja Leather Case For The Zaurus  (Read 1321 times)

nilch

• View Profile
    • http://
Request For Vaja Leather Case For The Zaurus
« on: April 06, 2005, 11:05:25 am »
I am sure everyone here must have seen the Vaja leather cases for other PDA's except the Zaurus. While the Piel Frama case and the Pdair and others are all functional - very functional - the Vaja cases are designer and good looking apart from very functional too.

I have been lusting for a Vaja case (the hardened leather with looks to match) and in fact ordered one case for my wife's phone. But sadly on the Zaurus front they have nothing.

I had emailed them too requesting that they start making cases for the Zaurus since there is a big    (if not huge) American Zaurus users market and a huge Japanese Zaurus user market. They replied back that  - "At this moment we are not doing the zaurus case - but if there is demand we may consider it."

For those that are interested  - guys, lets create the demand - and send them an email to let them know that there is some demand at least.

This is the Vaja cases site
http://www1.vajacases.com/

Goto 'contact us' and send an email or directly to sales@vajacases.com
They have been pretty responsive too...

-----------------------------------------
Just to be clear - I have no association with or interest in VajaCases as a company - except interest in the Vaja case as a consumer.  
New no more-C1000 / 5000D (sold my 6000 and 750) | Cacko ROM 1.23 on C1000 | 256 MB CF | 2GB PNY SD card | Socket Networker WiFi CF Card | USB Host cable from StreamlineCPUS | Mini Microphone (for voice recording) |

rickh

• View Profile
Request For Vaja Leather Case For The Zaurus
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2005, 12:06:03 pm »
They do indeed have some beautiful cases.  If all you're after is a case to hold everything, including SDand CF cards, it looks like the large universal case (with belt loop or clip) would do the job, at least for the C3000.  It doesn't look like it would even be a loose fit, judging by the measurements.  

Their choice of leathers is quite nice too.

R.
==
* SL-5600/Sharp 1.0 ROM w/1GB Lexar CF card, 1GB IBM Microdrive, 1GB PNY SD card, several Hitachi and MagicStor CF hard drives.
* Nokia N800 Internet tablet, 2GB Nokia MicroSD card, two 4GB Transcend SD cards.
* Nokia SU-8W Bluetooth keyboard.