Author Topic: Bluegps Compiled For Zaurus  (Read 3176 times)

Stilgar

• View Profile
Bluegps Compiled For Zaurus
« on: February 21, 2006, 05:47:32 pm »
Even though nobody requested it, it might be usefull for some:
I have a royaltek RBT-3000 (RBT3000) unit, and I needed a tool for downloading the data logs from it.
A small utility exists  here but of course, a compiled version of it for the zaurus is a bit tad difficult to find.

I've compiled and uploaded statically and dynamically linked versions to my homepage as well as attaching the statically compiled version here (with libgcc and libbluetooth built in).

ltrm

• View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2006, 03:25:52 pm »
Even though nobody requested it, it might be usefull for some:
I have a royaltek RBT-3000 (RBT3000) unit, and I needed a tool for downloading the data logs from it.
A small utility exists  here but of course, a compiled version of it for the zaurus is a bit tad difficult to find.

I've compiled and uploaded statically and dynamically linked versions to my homepage as well as attaching the statically compiled version here (with libgcc and libbluetooth built in).
[div align=\"right\"][a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=115641\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a][/div]

Excellent! I have a pretec BlueGPS which I think is basically the same thing.  I'll give this a go.  What rom did you compile this for?

Am I right in thinking that as its command line the statically linked version should run on any rom?
C860 - pdaXrom + XFCE4 <montyBurns>mmm Excellent</montyBurns>
Socket Bluetooth rev E - Socket low-power WiFi
1Gb Microdrive - Integral 1Gb SD
Belkin IR Keyboard - Pretec (Royaltek RBT-3000) BluetoothGPS
CE-RH1 remote control - Solar charger + some other bits 'n' bobs

Stilgar

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2006, 06:08:06 pm »
I cross compiled it on my debian machine..
It should work on any rom.