Author Topic: For Sale: Zaurus SL-5600 + Digital Camera + Ethernet Adapter  (Read 2632 times)

madhattr

• View Profile
For Sale: Zaurus SL-5600 + Digital Camera + Ethernet Adapter
« on: February 17, 2004, 03:22:20 am »
I have a slightly used but in near perfect condition Zaurus SL-5600 that I got for christmas with a sharp digital camera add-on and a Ethernet Adapter adapter. I have to sell it to pay for school, girfriend etc, hah. It is a great device, and will leave you with hours to ticker with things. I am sad to have to let it go,  but never the less, I must. :cry:

I am Charging: [b]300$[/b] and I will pay for shipping.
[b]Update:[/b] I am willing to send to canada/mexico if you will pay the extra cost.

[b]Sharp Zaurus SL-5600 + Digital Camera & Ethernet Adapter![/b]

1. Pharos: Compact Flash: Fast Ethernet Adapter PE-CF100
2. Sharp Digital Camera Card CE-AG06
3. [b]Sharp Zaurus SL-5600[/b]

I no longer have the box to the zaurus, but i have the cradle, power adapter and pen/screen all in good condition. The Zaurus has some software installed the thekompany.com zip, thekompany.com player, thekompany.com video player, thekompany.com radio, zaim, opie terminal, camera application, Opera, and drugwars. I have also personaly replaced all the icons with the crystal icon set, so everything looks very smooth.

[b]Specifications[/b]
CPU Intel® 400MHz XScale™ processor1
Platform Linux2 based embedded OS (Embedix3) Qtopia, Personal Java4
Display Reflective TFT LCD with Front Light (touch sensitive panel supported), 3.5\" with 240x320 pixel, 65,536 colors.
Memory 96MB Total
32MB SDRAM
64MB Protected Flash - secure memory for storing PIM info and applications.
Input Device Touch Panel, QWERTY keyboard with a sliding cover
Card Slot 1 compact Flash Card5 slot, 1 SD/MMC card slot (no copyright protection feature)
I/O Port Serial/USB (via docking station port, IR port)
Sound Stereo headphone jack included, mic and mono speaker included.

I live in the Northern California Bay area. I am willing to [b]send it to anyone in the continental USA[/b], Prefrably somewhere on the west coast.

I am willing to accept paypal, that is if i can ever get it to work, hah.  And cash by Mail as payment if you need to contact me please e-mail me at: [b]madhattr@linuxmail.org [/b]
or you can talk to me on aim under the sn: [b]opferbiut [/b].
" alt="" class="bbc_img" />

kevbpsych

• View Profile
For Sale: Zaurus SL-5600 + Digital Camera + Ethernet Adapter
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2004, 12:04:30 am »
pxa250 or 255?
Kevin
Winterport, ME
sl 5600