Author Topic: Price Japan  (Read 2812 times)

loji

• View Profile
    • http://
Price Japan
« on: May 31, 2006, 04:42:18 pm »
I had to share my great experience with Price Japan.

First off, I tried used kakaku to order a C-1000 and have it shipped to my g/f who was studying in Japan. Needless to say I couldn't read japanese and mischief ensued .. Then I saw that price Japan would ship internally. I only had 5 days before she left, and she was on a little trip -  so I emailed Kaneda for a price quote and explained the situation ... We sent many emails back and forth ... and I always got a response almost as fast I could type them back.

My C-1000 arrived to her with time to spare. Everything was fine ... I'm very happy I chose to go with them    Now off to flash to pdaXrom
-> pdaXrom beta 3 fixes & feeds
C-1000 + pdaXrom beta3
linksys wifi + expansions

Snappy

• View Profile
    • http://
Price Japan
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2006, 08:23:22 pm »
I hear you! I must also echo my sentiments on my C1000 with purejapan. I just got my C1000 early this month. The unit arrived like in 3 days via EMS. Nicely packed and the communication was excellent!

Best thing was that payment via bank transfer has no additional charges when I do a walk-in bank deposit at a Citibank branch locally.  (Note that this is also because there is a local account given by them, so there are no TT-charges that would/may have been incurred if the account was for an overseas branch)

In all, very good experience! Matter of fact, a friend of mine just ordered one yesterday based on seeing the zaurus I use and the ease of purchasing it.

Great job Kaneda, pricejapan!
Snappy!
------------------------
Akita (Daily use)
<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>SL-C1000 with Cacko 1.23 full
Accessories: Wifi XI-825 CF  |  16GB (6) SDHC (Transcend) | 1GB 80x CF (RiDATA PRO-2) </span>

Collie (Sandbox)
<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>SL-5500 with OZ/GPE 3.5.4.1 alpha3 build 2006-04-27
Accessories: 512MB A-Data SD | 64MB Toshiba SD</span>