Author Topic: What To Make Of The Results Of My Poll...  (Read 1551 times)

omro

• View Profile
    • http://
What To Make Of The Results Of My Poll...
« on: June 24, 2006, 07:16:18 pm »
Hi All

Thanks to those of you who took part in my poll  

I personally think the results are quite interesting so far, I hope you all agree.

If you've not looked recently or not voted, the link is:

Poll

Not entirely sure what to do with the results. It's quite an evenish split so far.

I guess a missed a question, I should have asked if those who are interested in developing pdaXrom are actually involved in developing it. Funny thing hindsight!  

What's the next step? Any ideas what should now be done with the information that's been gathered? It's all very well and good finding out how many people are capable of and willing to develop pdaXrom if none of them actually are able to develop it in the future. So any thoughts?

If you did answer my Poll saying you had the skills to develop pdaXrom and were willing to do so, please PM me, I'd really like to know who you are.

Thanks again all who've voted and if you've not already done so, get voting!  
« Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 05:31:09 pm by omro »
Zaurus C-1000

urielka

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2006, 05:48:27 am »
by my pov,the kernel should be developed by a closed group of regular developers and user land apps like all the pygtk apps(battery,wifi) and packging of apps(everything that is not base like,browser,matchbox,xfce,editor,etc.) and stuff that are base of the system like X11 should be on other group which also be regular developers

omro

• View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2006, 05:31:55 pm »
Hi

If you're interested in developing pdaXrom as answered in the poll, please PM me, I'd like to gather together a list of names and chat to those who're interested and able.

19 of you, so far, with varying skill levels have said they would be interested. Would be great to know who you are. :-)

Thanks
« Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 05:34:39 pm by omro »
Zaurus C-1000