Author Topic: Films For Archos Av700  (Read 4761 times)

jpmac452

• View Profile
Films For Archos Av700
« on: January 18, 2007, 07:22:16 am »
Hi,
I have had an Archos AV700 for a couple of months now and I think it's brilliant. It saved my sanity when I was in China visiting my wife just before Christmas (and people think our TV. is bad  ) I have used DVD Shrink to get rid of all the things that I did not need left on my DVD, then I bought (and I have no contact with this company at all) the Slysoft CloneDVDMobile software. The new version squeezes the film to less than 800mb. now (Superman Returns is the last one that I have done) the resulting film on my Archos is excellent. I have just watched the Star Wars 3 film and it is also very good indeed. I have put the bitrate (on the photograph section of my Archos) up to 2500 and use the 640x320? setting on CloneDVDMobile, and put the scale rate up to the maximum. I have had no problems at all with over 60 films now. I hope this helps anyone who would like to know about putting films on to their Archos. You can download the CloneDVDMobile software for a 21 day trial, and I think it's worth the time and trouble to put a couple of films through it and see for yourselves. DVDShrink is still available free on the Internet if you look for it. Thanks, take care, Jack.