Author Topic: Fluxbox On Pdaxii13 Or Pdaxrom Beta3  (Read 5524 times)

tovarish

• View Profile
Fluxbox On Pdaxii13 Or Pdaxrom Beta3
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2007, 04:47:55 am »
Hi Meanie

Can you please not include your customisations in the application package, especially files in $HOME. installing the package overwrites others customisation. luckily i made backups before installing fluxbox. If you would like to share your customisations please put them in another package.
Also this version of fluxbox is without XFT support and hence antialiased fonts dont work.

tovarish

radiochickenwax

• View Profile
Fluxbox On Pdaxii13 Or Pdaxrom Beta3
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2007, 05:16:39 am »
I couldnt get fluxbox working on rc121 too. That and no usb suuport were the reasons i decided to stick to beta1 in my c860.
tovarish
[div align=\"right\"][a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=154222\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a][/div]

fluxbox works pretty well for me so far in rc121 on a 3200. There's a whole bunch of other things that are keeping me thinking beta3 is more stable for now.  Haven't tried meanie's latest pdaxii13 fluxbox packages yet, but the previous ones didn't work, they first loaded fluxbox, then feh and then froze.

Can anyone else confirm this?
ZAURII:    sl-6000 : (temporarily) bricked pdaxrom b1   ||   sl-c3200 : yonggun/Debian-EABI
OTHERS:  htc-excalibur,  axim x5,  ipaq 4355, (still trying to find useable linux setups)
thinking about gumstix to replace/augment zaurus