Author Topic: C1000, Wifi And Other Stuff For Sale  (Read 1981 times)

ArKay

• View Profile
C1000, Wifi And Other Stuff For Sale
« on: July 23, 2007, 09:26:59 am »
Well I've found that I'm using my C1000 less and less as I am sitting at a desk more and more (and my eyes are getting worse and worse...  )

So I've decided it's time to part with it.

C1000, Planex wifi, CompUSA usb ehternet, 2 AC adapters, all the port covers, spare screen protector and USB host cable. All in perfect shape. Screen is scratch free and no pixel problems.  Currently flashed with Cacko.
*edit* Ooops. A price would be good, wouldn't it ?
I'm looking to get $385 - but I'm willing to deal.  

Shipping inside the US would be $10 (UPS insured) outside the US at whatever USPS Priority Express & Insured would be. I can give you a quote if you'd like.

I can do PayPal without a problem, I'll take a money order as well.

If you have any questions - fire away. Thanks for looking.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2007, 10:41:08 am by ArKay »

chrisl

• View Profile
    • http://web.mac.com/iepfreaks/iWeb/Site/Main%20Page.html
C1000, Wifi And Other Stuff For Sale
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2007, 11:57:25 pm »
Well I've found that I'm using my C1000 less and less as I am sitting at a desk more and more (and my eyes are getting worse and worse...  )

So I've decided it's time to part with it.

C1000, Planex wifi, CompUSA usb ehternet, 2 AC adapters, all the port covers, spare screen protector and USB host cable. All in perfect shape. Screen is scratch free and no pixel problems.  Currently flashed with Cacko.
*edit* Ooops. A price would be good, wouldn't it ?
I'm looking to get $385 - but I'm willing to deal. 

Shipping inside the US would be $10 (UPS insured) outside the US at whatever USPS Priority Express & Insured would be. I can give you a quote if you'd like.

I can do PayPal without a problem, I'll take a money order as well.

If you have any questions - fire away. Thanks for looking.
[div align=\"right\"][a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=165281\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a][/div]

This post is fairly old, but if it is not sold I am interested. The only problem is I can get a new C-1000 for about $390 including shipping from one of the Japanese export places. It would be great if you could drop the price down. To give you a perspective, I can get a used C-1000 with a warranty for $298 from conics.com

Chris--
Zaurus SL-5500, Kodak CF 32 & 256 MB, generic (pqi) 1 GB SD & polaroid 1 GB SD, tkc 2a3 with home on SD, Belkin F5D6060 CF WiFi Card, MacBook Pro 1.8 GHz Core Duo, OS X 10.4.10