Author Topic: Gpsp Gba Emulator For Cacko/sharp Roms  (Read 27702 times)

Jon_J

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1853
    • View Profile
    • http://
Gpsp Gba Emulator For Cacko/sharp Roms
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2007, 10:26:59 am »
Quote from: sidmoraes
We need to investigate this case with anther aproach...

Give to me the results of this comand:
ldd /opt/QtPalmtop/bin/gpsp
Code: [Select]
ldd /opt/QtPalmtop/bin/gpsp
    libSDL-1.2.so.0 => /home/QtPalmtop/lib/libSDL-1.2.so.0 (0x40022000)
    libqpe.so.1 => /home/QtPalmtop/lib/libqpe.so.1 (0x40078000)
    libqte.so.2 => /home/QtPalmtop/lib/libqte.so.2 (0x4020a000)
    libpthread.so.0 => /lib/libpthread.so.0 (0x40618000)
    libz.so.1 => /usr/lib/libz.so.1 (0x40636000)
    libgcc_s.so.1 => /usr/lib/libgcc_s.so.1 (0x40650000)
    libc.so.6 => /lib/libc.so.6 (0x4065f000)
    libjpeg.so.62 => /home/QtPalmtop/lib/libjpeg.so.62 (0x4077a000)
    libm.so.6 => /lib/libm.so.6 (0x407a0000)
    libdl.so.2 => /lib/libdl.so.2 (0x407ce000)
    libcrypt.so.1 => /home/QtPalmtop/lib/libcrypt.so.1 (0x407d9000)
    /lib/ld-linux.so.2 => /lib/ld-linux.so.2 (0x40000000)
Thanks for looking into this.
EDIT:
When I said this, I was wrong.  
Quote
libsdl_1.2.5-bvdd-03_arm.ipk
libsdl_1.2.5-bvdd-06_arm.ipk
libsdl_1.2.5-bvdd-07-2_arm.ipk

All the above IPKs have these same files.
libsdl.so
libsdl.1.2.so.0
libsdl.1.2.so.0.0.5
libsdl.1.2.so.0.0.7
All those IPKs have
libsdl.so
libsdl.1.2.so.0
libsdl.1.2.so.0.0.5
---------------------
libSDL_1.2.6-zports-5_arm.ipk has
libsdl.so
libsdl.1.2.so.0
libsdl.1.2.so.0.0.7
libSDL_1.2.6-zports-5_arm.ipk is required by Cresho's zemu
« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 11:13:41 am by Jon_J »
C3100 Multiboot-->Angstrom 2007.12-r18 | Cacko 1.23 | ArchLinuxARM
C3200 pdaxii13v2-5.5-alpha4 Akita on NAND

Ambicom WL1100C-CF Wifi - Ambicom CF modem - Ambicom CF GPS - Belkin-F5D5050 USB LAN
Socket CF Bluetooth rev K - Iogear 4 port USB micro hub - pocket CF card reader
Targus mini USB optical mouse - 2 Targus SD card readers

tovarish

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 297
    • View Profile
Gpsp Gba Emulator For Cacko/sharp Roms
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2007, 12:11:42 pm »
what happens when you do this in a terminal window. "/path/to/roms" should also have the gba bios rom.
cd /path/to/roms
./gpsp

Jon_J

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1853
    • View Profile
    • http://
Gpsp Gba Emulator For Cacko/sharp Roms
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2007, 12:29:51 pm »
Quote from: tovarish
what happens when you do this in a terminal window. "/path/to/roms" should also have the gba bios rom.
cd /path/to/roms
./gpsp
I copied gba_bios.bin to the below directory, then navigated to it. (I checked with ls, and am sure I'm in the correct directory.)
Code: [Select]
cd /hdd3/Documents/application/Game_Roms/gba
./gpsp
-bash ./gpsp: No such file or directory

It seems "gpsp" only works if I'm in /opt/QtPalmtop/bin
« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 12:34:06 pm by Jon_J »
C3100 Multiboot-->Angstrom 2007.12-r18 | Cacko 1.23 | ArchLinuxARM
C3200 pdaxii13v2-5.5-alpha4 Akita on NAND

Ambicom WL1100C-CF Wifi - Ambicom CF modem - Ambicom CF GPS - Belkin-F5D5050 USB LAN
Socket CF Bluetooth rev K - Iogear 4 port USB micro hub - pocket CF card reader
Targus mini USB optical mouse - 2 Targus SD card readers

sidmoraes

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 116
    • View Profile
    • http://
Gpsp Gba Emulator For Cacko/sharp Roms
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2007, 02:20:22 pm »
"./" is your current directory! only will work if executable is in this directory. Run without this, like this:

cd /hdd3/Documents/application/Game_Roms/gba

gpsd <rom file>

Again, Give to us your feedback.
SL-C1000 ( Cacko-Rom 1.23 ) + SL-C3100 ( Cacko-Rom 1.23 )
2Gb SD, usb host cable made by myself, CF modem Xircom,
CF wifi Zonet, Hawking CF 10/100 ethernet,
 USB net, USB CD-Writer Sony CRX10U, CF to PCMCIA adapter,
PCMCIA 2G disk Toshiba, USB charger self-made,
USB BLuetooth,
RH2 ( Wired control for Z ) made by myself,
Serial cable, also made ...

tovarish

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 297
    • View Profile
Gpsp Gba Emulator For Cacko/sharp Roms
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2007, 01:30:29 am »
Quote from: sidmoraes
gpsd <rom file>

should be

gpsp <rom name>

and i am sorry about
./gpsp
I have the executable in the same dir as my roms.
it should have been
gpsp

bolbit

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 111
    • View Profile
    • http://
Gpsp Gba Emulator For Cacko/sharp Roms
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2007, 10:06:51 am »
hi,
i had the same issue, the way to run gpsp from any directory is to sudo (for me at least !)
so move to the gba rom directrory and try >sudo gpsp.
Zaurus C1000, Cacko 1.23, Symbol Wifi Card, BT USB dongle.
PdaXQtrom

bolbit

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 111
    • View Profile
    • http://
Gpsp Gba Emulator For Cacko/sharp Roms
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2007, 11:22:08 am »
To summarize zemuf & gpsp & cresho setup :

for a fresh cacko 1.23
Cresho setup :
install :

snes9x_SDL-2_arm.ipk
zemufe_0.1.1-3ex_arm.ipk
znester_7.1.1_arm.ipk
libmad_0.15.0b-zports-0_arm.ipk
libSDL_1.2.6-zports-5_arm.ipk
libSDL-mixer_1.2.6-zports-0_arm.ipk

edit zemufeex_smc.sh (in /opt/QtPalmtop/bin) and make it looks like this :
Code: [Select]
#!/bin/bash
export S9XKEYS=27,100,99,115,120,97,122,13,32,103,106,117,110,121,98,105,109
export SDL_QT_INVERT_ROTATION=1
cd "$1"
snes9x -win -16 -h 85 -mfs 8 "$2"
exit 0
note : the S9XKEYS setup is optional, it modifie the keys to replace the ok/center key with L.

for znester, create a directory in /home/zaurus/.znester and place the cresho znester.rc in that directory.

install gpsp : gpsp-qt_0.9-SDL-3_arm.ipk
type chown zaurus /opt/QtPalmtop/bin/gpsp as root (by default gpsp is own by root only)

to keep the cresho setup and be able to run gpsp (that requires a sdl lib with bvdd ie ibsdl_1.2.5-bvdd-07-2_arm.ipk)
you need to extract the file libsdl.1.2.so.0.0.5 from libsdl_1.2.5-bvdd-07-2_arm.ipk , rename it to libSDL-1.2.so.0 and put it where you want.
and then create/modify zemufeex_gba.sh (in /opt/QtPalmtop/bin) like
Code: [Select]
#!/bin/bash
export GPSPKEYS=115,97,276,275,273,274,13,32,120,122
cd "$1"
LD_PRELOAD= gpsp "$2"
exit 0
so gpsp will use this lib and the other emulators the zport one! and everything works with zemuf.
Everything comes from this thread and others on this forum.
Zaurus C1000, Cacko 1.23, Symbol Wifi Card, BT USB dongle.
PdaXQtrom

Darth_Sith

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 128
    • View Profile
Gpsp Gba Emulator For Cacko/sharp Roms
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2008, 11:07:19 am »
I can't get it working.
Run in shell (640x480) freeze my c1000 (cacko), run via zemu close the app and return 127:error.
I don't know how to run a shell in 320x240. Anyone can explain me this?
However I think it's an erro of the library.

SL-C1000 + cacko 1.23F + sd4GB + CFBT + CFWiFi
HTC Polaris

AltairTK

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 8
    • View Profile
Gpsp Gba Emulator For Cacko/sharp Roms
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2011, 11:32:44 am »
Quote from: bolbit
To summarize zemuf & gpsp & cresho setup :

for a fresh cacko 1.23
Cresho setup :
install :

snes9x_SDL-2_arm.ipk
zemufe_0.1.1-3ex_arm.ipk
znester_7.1.1_arm.ipk
libmad_0.15.0b-zports-0_arm.ipk
libSDL_1.2.6-zports-5_arm.ipk
libSDL-mixer_1.2.6-zports-0_arm.ipk

edit zemufeex_smc.sh (in /opt/QtPalmtop/bin) and make it looks like this :
Code: [Select]
#!/bin/bash
export S9XKEYS=27,100,99,115,120,97,122,13,32,103,106,117,110,121,98,105,109
export SDL_QT_INVERT_ROTATION=1
cd "$1"
snes9x -win -16 -h 85 -mfs 8 "$2"
exit 0
note : the S9XKEYS setup is optional, it modifie the keys to replace the ok/center key with L.

for znester, create a directory in /home/zaurus/.znester and place the cresho znester.rc in that directory.

install gpsp : gpsp-qt_0.9-SDL-3_arm.ipk
type chown zaurus /opt/QtPalmtop/bin/gpsp as root (by default gpsp is own by root only)

to keep the cresho setup and be able to run gpsp (that requires a sdl lib with bvdd ie ibsdl_1.2.5-bvdd-07-2_arm.ipk)
you need to extract the file libsdl.1.2.so.0.0.5 from libsdl_1.2.5-bvdd-07-2_arm.ipk , rename it to libSDL-1.2.so.0 and put it where you want.
and then create/modify zemufeex_gba.sh (in /opt/QtPalmtop/bin) like
Code: [Select]
#!/bin/bash
export GPSPKEYS=115,97,276,275,273,274,13,32,120,122
cd "$1"
LD_PRELOAD= gpsp "$2"
exit 0
so gpsp will use this lib and the other emulators the zport one! and everything works with zemuf.
Everything comes from this thread and others on this forum.

Excuse me if i resumed an old thread, but the site "Suhami.net" (at least for me) is unreachable and i haven't the package gpsp-qt_0.9-SDL-3_arm.ipk...
I have searched for this in various sites, and i found a version probably not compatible with cacko 1.23 and/or libsdl.1.2.so.0.0.5 (the emulator exits with error cmd__12QPaintDeviceiP8QPainterP13QPDevCmdParam.)
Have someone this package? So I try this on my C1000.
Thanx very much!
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 02:16:11 am by AltairTK »

Jon_J

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1853
    • View Profile
    • http://
Gpsp Gba Emulator For Cacko/sharp Roms
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2011, 03:09:28 pm »
Quote
Excuse me if i resumed an old thread, but the site "Suhami.net" (at least for me) is unreachable and i haven't the package gpsp-qt_0.9-SDL-3_arm.ipk...
I have searched for this in various sites, and i found a version probably not compatible with cacko 1.23 and/or libsdl.1.2.so.0.0.5 (the emulator exits with error cmd__12QPaintDeviceiP8QPainterP13QPDevCmdParam.)
Have someone this package? So I try this on my C1000.
Thanx very much!
I haven't used my Zaurus for playing games for a long time, but I have the package you are asking for.
Be sure to check the package name, as the forum sometimes changes it. Name it as below without the quotes.
"gpsp-qt_0.9-SDL-3_arm.ipk"
I have also attached a "readme" text file in a "zip" file
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 03:27:24 pm by Jon_J »
C3100 Multiboot-->Angstrom 2007.12-r18 | Cacko 1.23 | ArchLinuxARM
C3200 pdaxii13v2-5.5-alpha4 Akita on NAND

Ambicom WL1100C-CF Wifi - Ambicom CF modem - Ambicom CF GPS - Belkin-F5D5050 USB LAN
Socket CF Bluetooth rev K - Iogear 4 port USB micro hub - pocket CF card reader
Targus mini USB optical mouse - 2 Targus SD card readers

AltairTK

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 8
    • View Profile
Gpsp Gba Emulator For Cacko/sharp Roms
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2011, 10:11:28 am »
Quote from: Jon_J
Quote
Excuse me if i resumed an old thread, but the site "Suhami.net" (at least for me) is unreachable and i haven't the package gpsp-qt_0.9-SDL-3_arm.ipk...
I have searched for this in various sites, and i found a version probably not compatible with cacko 1.23 and/or libsdl.1.2.so.0.0.5 (the emulator exits with error cmd__12QPaintDeviceiP8QPainterP13QPDevCmdParam.)
Have someone this package? So I try this on my C1000.
Thanx very much!
I haven't used my Zaurus for playing games for a long time, but I have the package you are asking for.
Be sure to check the package name, as the forum sometimes changes it. Name it as below without the quotes.
"gpsp-qt_0.9-SDL-3_arm.ipk"
I have also attached a "readme" text file in a "zip" file

Thank you very very very much!
Now all works fine and fast