Author Topic: Need A Good Download Site For Oz 3.4.5.2 Rc1 For Sl-6000  (Read 4237 times)

unixphreak

• View Profile
Need A Good Download Site For Oz 3.4.5.2 Rc1 For Sl-6000
« on: March 30, 2008, 03:42:54 pm »
Seems all of the sites have the last version of OpenZaurus omitted and no download sites are available. Since Angstrom does not work with out being run off from a CF or microdrive at best, I would like to use the last version of OZ. Can anyone Provide me with an ftp, Http, bittorrent or even a rapid share or megaupload of this rom?

Thnaks in advance.

speculatrix

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Need A Good Download Site For Oz 3.4.5.2 Rc1 For Sl-6000
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2008, 05:34:17 pm »
Quote from: unixphreak
Seems all of the sites have the last version of OpenZaurus omitted and no download sites are available. Since Angstrom does not work with out being run off from a CF or microdrive at best, I would like to use the last version of OZ. Can anyone Provide me with an ftp, Http, bittorrent or even a rapid share or megaupload of this rom?

Thnaks in advance.

I found a copy of oz 3.5.4.2-rc2-opie and 3541 console for tosa in my stash of downloads, am uploading them to my website downloads, look for oz-3-5-4-1

cheers
Gemini 4G/Wi-Fi owner, formerly zaurus C3100 and 860 owner; also owner of an HTC Doubleshot, a Zaurus-like phone.