Author Topic: Debian (technology preview) firmware now available for download!  (Read 15080 times)

JMD

• View Profile
Debian (technology preview) firmware now available for download!
« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2018, 08:01:33 pm »
Quote from: JMD
Quote from: TheKit
Can't get on the internet yet so can't try it,

J
Try to open ConnMan UI from Menu - Internet, go to Status tab and toggle Wi-Fi power on by clicking on button with red circle.

Thx! That worked, I can report apt works 😀,

J

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 20, 2018, 04:26:14 pm »
OK I was able to turn on the Wifi using Connman but I am having trouble loggin to my AP. I chose my AP then press connect and the Agent Input window pops up. From there I am lost on what needs to happen. Thanks for walking me through this.

JMD

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 21, 2018, 04:19:59 am »
Quote from: 1668880
OK I was able to turn on the Wifi using Connman but I am having trouble loggin to my AP. I chose my AP then press connect and the Agent Input window pops up. From there I am lost on what needs to happen. Thanks for walking me through this.

Hi, the problem I realised is once you have entered your Wifi password the ok button is not on the screen due to it's small size. After entering the password I hit Tab 5 times and then Enter and that should save the setting , a few seconds later you should see the Wifi connect in the bottom right corner of the screen,

J

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 21, 2018, 07:37:22 am »

Hi, the problem I realised is once you have entered your Wifi password the ok button is not on the screen due to it's small size. After entering the password I hit Tab 5 times and then Enter and that should save the setting , a few seconds later you should see the Wifi connect in the bottom right corner of the screen,

J

Thank you JMD. With the instructions you gave I was able to connect to the internet.` Also has anyone figured out how to turn off the blue light between the Esc, Q and Tab keys?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 04:58:35 am by 1668880 »

tuk0z

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 23, 2018, 04:45:20 pm »
has anyone figured out how to turn off the blue light between the Esc, Q and Tab keys?
He figured it out and shared with us: https://www.oesf.org/forum/index.php?showto...st&p=285197