Author Topic: How to stop Back on-screen button from vibrating while keeping keyboard vibration?  (Read 1420 times)

NCI

• View Profile
While I was extremely skeptical of physical keyboard vibration at first, after reflashing the device and typing a bit while having it on I totally love the feature. Vibration after pressing on-screen buttons, however, is something I definitely won't tolerate, it always annoyed the hell out of me. Only one of the on-screen buttons, the Back one, causes this behavior. Is there an option [e.g. some dirty hack] to disable on-screen button vibration while keeping the physical keyboard vibration?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 06:38:50 pm by NCI »

covex

• View Profile
    • http://
Quote from: NCI
While I was extremely skeptical of physical keyboard vibration at first, after reflashing the device and typing a bit while having it on I totally love the feature. Vibration after pressing on-screen buttons, however, is something I definitely won't tolerate, it always annoyed the hell out of me. Only one of the on-screen buttons, the Back one, causes this behavior. Is there an option [e.g. some dirty hack] to disable on-screen button vibration while keeping the physical keyboard vibration?

While it may seems weired you will find this settings under Sound->Other Sounds->Vibrate on tap - disable it. IMHO it is independent on the keyboard vibration, that is set elsewhere.
Gemini PDA 4G, MTK Helio x27, keyboard layout CZ, Gemini-7.1-Planet-08102018-V2