Author Topic: Gemini PDA for Sale - 4g+WiFi x27 with Camera - Mint Condition (Ireland)  (Read 4121 times)

graro

• View Profile
Price drop  will take EUR 380 + shipping. Payment by PayPal & shipping by registered post.

-----

Hey all - I'm selling a mint x27 Gemini PDA 4g+WiFi with external camera add-on installed for those who are interested. Has seen virtually no use outside of the house, and - if I'm honest - very little use outside of flashing firmware and practicing my touchtyping at home. As much as I missed having a physical keyboard, I need to use a phone that my workplace has approved for BYOD use and the Gemini is not even on their radar.

Have not experienced any issues with screen, connectivity or keyboard. Selling with all original packaging for both the Gemini and the camera.

I have an ad posted on Adverts.ie in Dublin (our Craigslist / Gumtree equivalent), but as nobody seems to know what it is interest has been low  

https://www.adverts.ie/other-mobiles/gemini...yboard/16724690

Thanks!

G
« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 08:08:56 am by graro »

Will Atl

• View Profile
Gemini PDA for Sale - 4g+WiFi x27 with Camera - Mint Condition (Ireland)
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2018, 10:22:58 am »
Hi, I was looking for a plain WiFi Gemini at a lower cost as for my intended use cases is more than enough - Would you consider selling it at a lower price. (closer to USD 200 ?)
I am in the US so we would need to figure out a reasonable shipping cost too.

Thanks

Quote from: graro
Price drop  will take EUR 380 + shipping. Payment by PayPal & shipping by registered post.

-----

Hey all - I'm selling a mint x27 Gemini PDA 4g+WiFi with external camera add-on installed for those who are interested. Has seen virtually no use outside of the house, and - if I'm honest - very little use outside of flashing firmware and practicing my touchtyping at home. As much as I missed having a physical keyboard, I need to use a phone that my workplace has approved for BYOD use and the Gemini is not even on their radar.

Have not experienced any issues with screen, connectivity or keyboard. Selling with all original packaging for both the Gemini and the camera.

I have an ad posted on Adverts.ie in Dublin (our Craigslist / Gumtree equivalent), but as nobody seems to know what it is interest has been low  

https://www.adverts.ie/other-mobiles/gemini...yboard/16724690

Thanks!

G

graro

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2019, 09:26:28 am »
Still available. Price drop to EUR 350

Telegram @graero if interested...
« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 09:28:35 am by graro »

graro

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2019, 04:53:19 am »
Sold