Author Topic: Cosmo Camera Controls  (Read 1497 times)

David Phillips

• View Profile
Cosmo Camera Controls
« on: January 20, 2020, 07:37:47 am »
Is it possible to fire the camera shutter [either the stock camera or "Open Camera" alternative] from the keyboard?
I'm using Open Camera with API2 enabled and I'd like to be able to fire the shutter using the enter or spacebar key. Is this possible ?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 07:57:26 am by David Phillips »

vldmr

• View Profile
Cosmo Camera Controls
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2020, 10:15:38 am »
Quote from: David Phillips
Is it possible to fire the camera shutter [either the stock camera or "Open Camera" alternative] from the keyboard?
I'm using Open Camera with API2 enabled and I'd like to be able to fire the shutter using the enter or spacebar key. Is this possible ?
All the time I have cosmo I was taking pictures with open camera using space and enter keys without even thinking, just mechanically. Although it feels that the first shot after opening camera does take longer time to fire, so maybe you were not patient enough to wait for initial result. And yes, I do have api2 enabled from the time I installed open camera on cosmo

David Phillips

• View Profile
Cosmo Camera Controls
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2020, 02:35:35 pm »
Quote from: vldmr
Quote from: David Phillips
All the time I have cosmo I was taking pictures with open camera using space and enter keys without even thinking, just mechanically. Although it feels that the first shot after opening camera does take longer time to fire, so maybe you were not patient enough to wait for initial result. And yes, I do have api2 enabled from the time I installed open camera on cosmo
Just tried it again and it worked perfectly. Clearly I am not patient enough!