Author Topic: Shipping to Russian Federation  (Read 1766 times)

Yagiza

• View Profile
Shipping to Russian Federation
« on: January 23, 2020, 03:02:55 am »
Hello!

Planet Computers sent my Cosmo Communicator to Russian Federation with DHL. DHL in Russia do not deliver goods to the private individuals, so my Cosmo was returned to shipper once arrived Russian Federation. Other contributors from Russia have the same issue.

Why do Planet Computers does that? Do they plan to send Cosmos to contributors from Russia? If so, then when and how?

I write it here, 'cause their consumer support e-mail is silent for last few months. Maybe someone from PC reads this forum and will answer?

gymbo

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2020, 05:34:50 pm »
Quote from: Yagiza
Hello!

Planet Computers sent my Cosmo Communicator to Russian Federation with DHL. DHL in Russia do not deliver goods to the private individuals, so my Cosmo was returned to shipper once arrived Russian Federation. Other contributors from Russia have the same issue.

Why do Planet Computers does that? Do they plan to send Cosmos to contributors from Russia? If so, then when and how?

I write it here, 'cause their consumer support e-mail is silent for last few months. Maybe someone from PC reads this forum and will answer?
I think I saw that on IGG earlier, seems kind of crazy to me.    

But one could also ask why DHL accepted the job/assignment in the first place, if they are not capable or willing to complete it???

Yagiza

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2020, 06:51:14 am »
Quote from: gymbo
I think I saw that on IGG earlier, seems kind of crazy to me.    

But one could also ask why DHL accepted the job/assignment in the first place, if they are not capable or willing to complete it???
Yes. This is the question I also interested in. It seems that DHL is a great delivery service where the right hand does not know what the left one is doing.  

Yagiza

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2020, 04:44:30 am »
I have some news here!  

30.01.2020 I got an e-mail from Planet Computers Customer Care.

They said that my order was dispatched and is shipped via Skynet Worldwide Express. Also they said that I'll get a new tracking information within 1 or 2 days.
The next day I received the tracking number and the link to track. When I click the link provided, it says that tracking information for the number is not found, but when I enter the number on Skynet Worldwide Express web site, it says that shipment with the number was registered on 30.01.2020 and destinaion is my town. It looks like it's all right so far.