Author Topic: For Sale C-3000 In Excellent Condition Plus Xtras  (Read 1789 times)

Omicron

• View Profile
    • http://
For Sale C-3000 In Excellent Condition Plus Xtras
« on: July 22, 2006, 12:54:07 pm »
Hello all,

I have a C-3000 in excellent condition for sale.  I bought it a couple of years ago and updated to the latest Cacko for the C-3000, but barely used it except to watch a couple of movies,etc.

I still have my C-860 and I find that the C-860 really fills my needs well enough that I have not had a need for the power and internal storage of the C-3000.

It has literally been used about 10 to 20 times at most.  I know people tend to "round down" on thier usage numbers, but in this casse, it is very close to the mark (personally I think it is closer to 10 times than 20, but whatever).

The screen is perfect (had protector on it from day one), and I have all original pakaging, manuals, gudes, flyers and CDs.  As well as Power and USB cables and stylus.

The extra goodies I have are:

1) An Extra Sharp brand BL08 Battery.  This is identical in size to the BL-09 the C-3000 takes...the only difference is that (I think) the BL09 is black and rated at 1800maH and the BL08 is white and rated at 1700Mah.  So the difference is negligable.  Both the original and extra batteries are slightly used, but both hold a solid charge.  They've only been charged a few times each.

2) A USB Host Cable - This is the I-River Host cable.  About 4 inches long with small male on one end (to Zaurus) and larger female USB on the other end.

3) A (small) USB  2.0 Hub, Brand New.  It  has the AC adaptor if you want to power it, though powering it is not necessary unless you are using power hungry devices off the USB.

4) 3 sets of inexpensive (but decent sound quality) earbud head phones. These are brand new and unused.

5) A slightly used 512MB SD card.

6) Pack of 5 new screen protectors.  Plus the Zaurus will already have one on it when it arrives.

I can also add in some other items if you are interested, such as a new "rubberized" roll-up keyboard, New 2GB CF card, Sandisk Cruzer Micro USB drives (I have 256MB. 512MB, and 2GB versions, most are new, and the used ones are only slightly used), a New 4GB "Gigabank" USB drive (it internally has a microdrive (but not the knid that can be extracted to work in the Zaurus CF slot).   I also have extra USB host cables and extra (new) Zaurus-brand BL08 batteries.

The price is $399 for the C-3000 and the 6 items listed above.  The other additional items can be negotiated...the more you buy the better price I can give on the other items.

Pictures will be taken and posted or emailed once we settle on which items you are looking to purchase.  I realize that any offer would be tentative until pictures are posted and condition approved.  I just want to do the photography in one sitting in case you want some of the other items.

Shipping cost would be actual UPS ground cost.  Insurance and Tracking would be included in shipping quote.  My guess is less than $15 for almost anywhere in the lower 48 states.  International shipping would be via USPS, and again would be actual.  (General guess here is about $25 for 4-9 day delivery, but it could be a bit more or less).  Either way, you will be able to confirm actual shipping via the UPS or USPS websites.

Payments would have to be Paypal for anyone international, and Paypal or U.S Postal Money Order for anyone in the states. (Sorry no checks and no other types of money orders will be accepted)

Everything is guaranteed not to be DOA (dead on arrival).  I am certain you will be very pleased with the condition of everything as I take very good care of my stuff and I barely used any of this stuff anyway.

Please PM me if interested.

Regards
« Last Edit: July 22, 2006, 04:12:13 pm by Omicron »
"You Shall Not Pass"    
....Gandalf, Lord Of The Rings
--------------------------------------------------------------
C-860 (Cacko), 3x4gb MD  
DLINK 660W, 1GB SD,  
Upgraded Archos AV320 w/80GB HDD
Pocketop and Targus IR keyboards
Favorite Deal Site: SaveCity.net (pretty cool, good deals daily on one page)

Omicron

• View Profile
    • http://
For Sale C-3000 In Excellent Condition Plus Xtras
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2006, 12:50:40 pm »
SOLD.
"You Shall Not Pass"    
....Gandalf, Lord Of The Rings
--------------------------------------------------------------
C-860 (Cacko), 3x4gb MD  
DLINK 660W, 1GB SD,  
Upgraded Archos AV320 w/80GB HDD
Pocketop and Targus IR keyboards
Favorite Deal Site: SaveCity.net (pretty cool, good deals daily on one page)