Author Topic: For Sale: Zaurus Sl-c3000  (Read 1841 times)

KwaiFeh

• View Profile
    • http://
For Sale: Zaurus Sl-c3000
« on: September 09, 2006, 10:03:45 am »
For Sale: Zaurus SL-C3000. Like new. Very little use.  Battery life is as good as new. It's always been inside a PDAir Case, with a screen protector on it. No scratches nor dents on it.

Included items are:

Zaurus SL-C3000 (with Battery)
USB Cable (I´m pretty sure the one i´m including is the one that came with the Z, but all USB cables work)
USB adapter (not sure what the english name is, you can plug USB Type A cables on both ends)
2 Install CDs
2 power adaptors (original and aftermarket)
Original Manuals (in Japanese)
Original Box

PDAir Case
Linksys WCF12 Wifi Card (with box, manuals and CD)
4 Screenprotectors (5 if you inlude the one on it)

I bought it as a Toy when I travelled to Tokyo (May 2005) hoping to learn Linux with it, but I ended up to busy to play with it.  It´s been sitting in my desk all these months.

I can´t sell it in Peru because everyone wants to have windows or palm, so I will be sending it to the US (Ft. Lauderdale area, Florida) with a friend in hopes of selling it via ebay or through here.

It has been converted to English with the conversion that Trisoft.de has.  It also has 1.11 ROM

I´m asking $450+shipping for it.  But I am willing to discuss offers in a private manner.

I have pictures so just ask. You can contact me here or Preferabbly to my email shinma15_at_gmail_dot_com.
SL-C3000. PDAir Leather case.  1 GB Sandisk Ultra-II SD, Linksys WCF12 Wifi.

"Achievement: You Can Do Anything You Set Your Mind To When You Have Vision, Determination, And An Endless Supply Of Cheap Labor" -Despair Calendar 2004

KwaiFeh

• View Profile
    • http://
For Sale: Zaurus Sl-c3000
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2006, 02:22:40 pm »
$420+Shipping? Anyone up for it? c´mon guys.....

For Sale: Zaurus SL-C3000. Like new. Very little use.  Battery life is as good as new. It's always been inside a PDAir Case, with a screen protector on it. No scratches nor dents on it.

Included items are:

Zaurus SL-C3000 (with Battery)
USB Cable (I´m pretty sure the one i´m including is the one that came with the Z, but all USB cables work)
USB adapter (not sure what the english name is, you can plug USB Type A cables on both ends)
2 Install CDs
2 power adaptors (original and aftermarket)
Original Manuals (in Japanese)
Original Box

PDAir Case
Linksys WCF12 Wifi Card (with box, manuals and CD)
4 Screenprotectors (5 if you inlude the one on it)

I bought it as a Toy when I travelled to Tokyo (May 2005) hoping to learn Linux with it, but I ended up to busy to play with it.  It´s been sitting in my desk all these months.

I can´t sell it in Peru because everyone wants to have windows or palm, so I will be sending it to the US (Ft. Lauderdale area, Florida) with a friend in hopes of selling it via ebay or through here.

It has been converted to English with the conversion that Trisoft.de has.  It also has 1.11 ROM

I´m asking $450+shipping for it.  But I am willing to discuss offers in a private manner.

I have pictures so just ask. You can contact me here or Preferabbly to my email shinma15_at_gmail_dot_com.
[div align=\"right\"][a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=141028\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a][/div]
SL-C3000. PDAir Leather case.  1 GB Sandisk Ultra-II SD, Linksys WCF12 Wifi.

"Achievement: You Can Do Anything You Set Your Mind To When You Have Vision, Determination, And An Endless Supply Of Cheap Labor" -Despair Calendar 2004