Author Topic: Loloc (or Loloc-pro)  (Read 5120 times)

Raul

• View Profile
Loloc (or Loloc-pro)
« on: March 28, 2007, 04:57:30 am »
There is a seller on ebay with nick loloc-pro.

I've bought Sharp Zaurus Sl-C3100 on ebay.com from loloc-pro. As part of the deal he gave a 1 year warranty. Lately I've send him my Zaurus for repairs. It's been 1 an a half month and I haven't received it back. He wrote me that he lost it and would send replacement unit. Nothing happen. He doesn't answer my questions.
Update: He sent me SL-C3200 as replacement. it;s been a while but I have my palmtop. I can say that he is trustworthy.

Kind regards,
Raul
« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 08:55:47 pm by Raul »

mikew

• View Profile
Loloc (or Loloc-pro)
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2007, 06:32:58 am »
I purchased a C3200 from him, never arrived despite assurances that it had been sent, but I did get my money back from eBay.

Mike
C3200, C760 Cacko 1.23 ROM, 1gb SD, 1gb CF, WiFi, Imate Jasjar & Psion Netbook

Raul

• View Profile
Loloc (or Loloc-pro)
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2007, 10:13:55 am »
I purchased a C3200 from him, never arrived despite assurances that it had been sent, but I did get my money back from eBay.

Mike
[div align=\"right\"][a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=157385\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a][/div]
How long ago that happend?
I don't think that ebay will give me a refund.

Da_Blitz

• View Profile
    • http://www.pocketnix.org
Loloc (or Loloc-pro)
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2007, 02:21:24 pm »
i have had this happen with other people, did you pay with paypal? if so jus log in and put down the payment as "item not recived". from what i gather they will even suspend an account if its not resolved properly

anyway my experince was they did not ship and fed me a line that i had not paid, i attached a copy of the reciet mailed from thier email account to the paypal dispute thingiy and they backed off quickly and shipped

not sure how it will work out in your case however paypal does have the buyer protection
Personal Blog
Code
Twitter

Gemini Order: #95 (roughly)
Current Device: Samsung Chromebook Gen 3
Current Arm Devices Count: ~30
Looking to acquire: Cavium Thunder X2 Hardware

Raul

• View Profile
Loloc (or Loloc-pro)
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2007, 03:15:15 pm »
i have had this happen with other people, did you pay with paypal? if so jus log in and put down the payment as "item not recived". from what i gather they will even suspend an account if its not resolved properly

anyway my experince was they did not ship and fed me a line that i had not paid, i attached a copy of the reciet mailed from thier email account to the paypal dispute thingiy and they backed off quickly and shipped

not sure how it will work out in your case however paypal does have the buyer protection
[div align=\"right\"][a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=157454\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a][/div]
I've paid with paypal, yes. I hope they will do he same in this case.
Where can I put it down exactly?

mikew

• View Profile
Loloc (or Loloc-pro)
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2007, 03:51:29 am »
I made my purchase in April 2006, my dispute was about non-delivery which is covered by eBay, yours is about goods returned for repair.

I suspect that the seller is poorly organised rather than deliberately trying to relieve you of your Zaurus, this of course does not help you. most repairs require the unit to be returned to Japan which can take some time.

Mike
C3200, C760 Cacko 1.23 ROM, 1gb SD, 1gb CF, WiFi, Imate Jasjar & Psion Netbook

Raul

• View Profile
Loloc (or Loloc-pro)
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2007, 10:15:43 am »
I made my purchase in April 2006, my dispute was about non-delivery which is covered by eBay, yours is about goods returned for repair.

I suspect that the seller is poorly organised rather than deliberately trying to relieve you of your Zaurus, this of course does not help you. most repairs require the unit to be returned to Japan which can take some time.

Mike
[div align=\"right\"][a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=157494\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a][/div]
I wrote to Ebay and Paypal. Paypal won't help me at all.
Ebay wrote that they will ask the seller. I will surely send them e-mails.
I really hope (still) that I will get my Zaurus back.

Da_Blitz

• View Profile
    • http://www.pocketnix.org
Loloc (or Loloc-pro)
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2007, 06:08:33 am »
oh right, sorry about that, skipped the details a bit

it seems ebay or paypal cant do anything, they dont really handel stuff like that so its a SOL thing.

thanks for teh warning, at the moment i am considering getting a new Z so i will be carefull to avoid them
Personal Blog
Code
Twitter

Gemini Order: #95 (roughly)
Current Device: Samsung Chromebook Gen 3
Current Arm Devices Count: ~30
Looking to acquire: Cavium Thunder X2 Hardware

Raul

• View Profile
Loloc (or Loloc-pro)
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2007, 08:27:29 am »
Ebay did notihng even thou they wrote they will. I'm trying with SOL but I think it' lost case if he doesn't reply.

Raul

• View Profile
Loloc (or Loloc-pro)
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2007, 08:56:32 pm »
Update: He sent me SL-C3200 as replacement. it;s been a while but I have my palmtop. I can say that he is trustworthy.

Antikx

• View Profile
    • http://tyrannozaurus.com
Loloc (or Loloc-pro)
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2007, 08:47:23 am »
Ya! A happy ending.
Kanpai,
-Antikx (Twitter, Mugshot and PodNova)
C1000 - pdaXrom R198 (Celestial Environment)
tyrannozaurus.com
[img]http://www.tyrannozaurus.com/files/category_pictures/general_1.png\" border=\"0\" class=\"linked-sig-image\" /]
Zaurus news/blogs feed from Zaurus users
Free Windows, Linux, or Web RSS readers.
Featured pages at tyrannozaurus:
Sharp Petition, ScummVM, Cacko, pdaXii13, and Celestial Environment

Raul

• View Profile
Loloc (or Loloc-pro)
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2007, 08:50:13 am »
Yes. I'm a happy SL-C3200 owner. Still, I will miss my little 3100.